Saturday, January 2, 2021

Kimberly's Finishes 2020

 

Good morning!
 Here are Kimberly from the Fat Quarter shop cross stitch finishes that I fully finished for her in 2020!
** All Colored Text is clickable for more info ***
Snowy Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design

 Prairie Schooler Christmas Alphabet


Bloomtopia 

Fat Quarter shop charity piece for Make a Wish


Easter Wreath from Tiny Modernist 


Always Heart In Hand Needleart 



Hip Hop Chalkfull my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design ..


Spring Tulips from the Spring Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine



June Truckin' Along


Chalkfull Bloom .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design 

Feels Like Home Fat Quarter shop


Mistletoe Lane 
 Fat Quarter shop
Jolly St. Nick and Rudolph 
Housewives Halloween

Pumpkin Pile





August Truckin' Along and Chalkfull Liberty my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design 


Holidays With The Housewives gingerbread ornaments


Fright Night  Fat Quarter shop

Happiness is Homemade  Fat Quarter shop 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

واجهات حجر هاشمي said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Motsinger said...

Well done, Kimberly! Priscilla, your finishing is beautiful as always.