Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Bee Mine .. Housewives Happy Hearts

Good morning! 

Will you "Bee Mine"? 

The bees are buzzing in this ornament size "Bee Mine" It's available here in our Etsy shop 🌹🌹🌹

Chelsea stitched "Bee Mine" on 28 count Monaco ..dyed with Rit dye Evening Blue and then lightly coffee tea dyed with all Classic Colorworks 
here are the 3 Valentine ornaments or smalls so far ..the felt rose, bee button and heart button are all from Hobby Lobby ..Chelsea's Checks are used for the back of the ornament.
ornament finishing tutorial ⬇


Have a great day and thanks so much for your visit!

Our Etsy shop 



 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Meesh1957 said...

These patterns are all so fun! Love the finishing on all the projects. I especially love the Truck series. Keep up the good work and the videos are awesome! Scratches and tummy rub for the fur babies.

Michelle