Friday, January 22, 2021

Puppy Love .. What's In my Cup



Good morning!
It's Friday and there is a puppy in the cup!  "puppy Love" is available here in our Etsy shop ! Two pups.. their doghouse and roses and flowers are all present on this design ..
 
Chelsea stitched Puppy Love on black 28 count evenweave  with all Classic Colorworks . I finished Puppy Love on a little home shaped Valentine piece from Hobby Lobby .. I cut a piece of sticky board that matched the outline of the house and covered it with Chelsea's Checks .  
I added Lori Holt vintage trim to the roof  topped with a bow and a heart shaped button ( Hobby Lobby)

It's The last couple of days for my Fat Quarter Shop  Bloomtopia piece to raise money for  Make A Wish auction .. it ends on Sunday .. you can see the auction here 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 
 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)