Sunday, October 11, 2020

August Truckin’ Along and Liberty Chalkfull



Happy Sunday friends! 
Two finishes stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me .. Both are based on my chalkboard drawings .. 
First is the Stitching with the Housewives  August Truckin' Along .. 
Kimberly  stitches hers as one piece instead of two …
 You can read more about my finish here 

To finish it I mounted it on sticky board .. I also mounted Homestead Life mustard check fabric for the backing on sticky board ..I glued it to this planked board ( I am not sure where I bought it ) I added 3 sunflowers .. 2 bows with 2 different ribbons and some greenery cut from a garland.. 
Kimberly uses all the materials provided in the Truckin Along Club kits available at Fat Quarter shop ..  Isn't it pretty ?
Kimberly's next finish is the Liberty Chalkfull Jar ..
my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design 
  I mounted it on sticky board .. I also mounted Priscillas's Pretty Plaids red / white check on sticky board and added Lori Holt Vintage Trim 
You can read more about my finish here 

I glued both pieces together and then glued them to this wood flag that came from Hobby Lobby 's patriotic decor this summer ..

All colored text is clickable for more info ..
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Full of crafty and decorative items!
hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: