Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Ultimate Beginner Quilt week 5

Good morning friends! 
It's time for the next block in the Ultimate Beginner quilt sew a long with The Fat Quarter Shop! This is the hourglass four patch .. it is so pretty and was really easy to do! 
you can find that chart here 
**All colored text is clickable for more information**
Here are all 5 blocks so far .. we have 2 sets of these since my daughter and I are each making one of the quilts . Every week there is a blog post with the pattern .. and a video showing you step by step instructions! We are using the Ultimate Beginner quilt kit plus some Moda checks dots and stripes
week 1 9 patch
week 2 - 9 patch
week 3 picture window




**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

this weeks video ...
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

No comments: