Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pumpkin Pile

Good morning! 

This is Pumpkin Pile the gift chart that was included with Ghoul's Garland in the House wives Halloween! You can find Ghoul's Garland here in  our Etsy shop 

I stitched my Pumpkin pile on 28 count black evenweave 
I found these cute Halloween boxes at Michael's .. I used sticky board to mount the stitching and also the Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the orange and black plaid .. I glued the 2 pieces together and then glued them to the book box .. I added a plaid bow and a velvet pumpkin to the top ..

Kimberly from Fat Quarter Shop requested a pug for the top of her pumpkins and you can find the chart for the pug here  her pumpkin pile is stitched on 14 count chalkboard Aida
All the Housewives Halloween ornaments!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Etsy shop 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: