Monday, August 17, 2020

Mistletoe Lane

Good morning!
 Hope you had a great weekend!

This is Mistletoe Lane .. the Jolly July stitch a long from the Fat Quarter Shop .. stitched by Kimberly and finished by me! 

I used the house frame from Walmart.. sticky board and batting from The Fat Quarter shop .. ribbion from Hobby Lobby .. and not sure where I bought the wreath ..The reindeer was from a pick from Michael's last year .
I used our "Priscilla's Pretty Plaids " in the red buffalo plaid and love how it turned out!
I also finished the model for the chart .. this frame was from Hobby Lobby .. the house on top was from Target dollar spot last year .
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable!😍

Thelma said...

SO beautiful!❤️👏👏👏👏