Monday, January 11, 2021

Finish..Finish..Finish!


Good morning! 
I did some finishing for Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop this weekend and here are 3 of the pieces plus the finishing piece for the Spring Stitch Quarterly ! 
This is September Truckin Along .. Kimberly stitches her Truckin' Along pieces as one piece instead of 2 . I finished this in a wicker basket .. To glue it to the basket I had to first glue a thin piece of wood to the bottom of the basket and then glue the stitched piece to the top of that plus a little glue under the corners. 
January's Truckin' Along finished on a black paddle that was from last year's Hobby Lobby Spring shop.. Lori Holt vintage trim .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids  a bow from 2 different black check ribbons and topped with a wood snowflake ..

Here is the tag for the piece I used for the Spring Stitch Quarterly .. for all of you who want to get your finishing piece early .. It's really pretty so I think you will love the completed piece .
 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Oregon Ellen said...

Is the light brown/rust check used on the finishes a new Priscilla's Pretty Plaid? I would love to get some of this color.

Denise said...

Can you tell me where to find Disney cross stitch ornament patterns.
Thank you
Denise