Thursday, January 28, 2021

Valentine Tree


Happy Thursday! 
Here is the Valentine tree with all the Housewives Happy Hearts ornaments!
Bee Mine 
Valentine Bakery 
 Jar of Roses


This is my snowman tree. a flocked 7 foot tree in my family room .. I leave the white snowball garlands on and added rose garlands .. black buffalo plaid ribbons .. red buffalo check ribbons .. bouquets of roses from the Dollar tree and chalkboards Love signs 


the topper is also from Dollar tree last year ..
I love the addition of a Valentine Tree in my decor!
 I can't wait to show you the Valentine mantel!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: