Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Valentine Bakery .. Housewives Happy Hearts


Good morning! The next Housewives Happy Hearts .. Valentine Bakery is available here  in our Etsy shop!
The sweetest cake topped with pretty roses on a perfect pedestal! It's adorable! Chelsea stitched "Valentine Bakery" on  28 count evenweave dyed with Evening blue and then coffee tea dyed using all Classic Colorworks  . I used Chelsea's Checks for finishing .. The felt rose and the heart button are form Hobby Lobby 
Rit Dye tutorial 

Ornament finishing tutorial  



 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Lovely pattern!

Anita said...

I guessed it! When u showed the tidbit I thought it might be a tier tray but cake plate is close! I love it! Getting it now.