Monday, January 25, 2021

A Snowy Banner

Happy Monday friends! The vintage window got a new stitched banner!
I used our Snowed In With The Housewives ornaments to make this banner !  I just added longer ribbons to the backs of the ornaments and used a wired garland from Michael's Christmas section ..

It hangs over the vintage buffet that is all dressed up for Winter!


The tiered tray hods more Winter items including Sweater Weather 


The tiered tray is from Hobby Lobby last Spring 


Hello Winter sits on the vintage scale 



Thanks so much for stopping by! 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Nina said...

That is so adorable!!! I love that we could do that for every season or holiday. Thank you so much!!

Meesh1957 said...

So cute! Hugs and scritchy scratches for the fur babies.