Saturday, December 5, 2020

Ta Da! Finish.. Finish..Finish!


Good morning! 
I did some finishing fir Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop this week and here they are! First up is Calvin and Trixie .. Which Kimberly turned into Calvin and Piggy.. The frame is a picture frame from Michael's that I took the glass out of .. I added Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the back .. gingham ribbon on top of the frame .. 2 bows and 2 candy corns.. she changed her white pumpkins to aqua .. 

October Truckin" Along .. I used a paddle ( Hobby Lobby last spring) .. I added 2 layers of pretty plaids 2 different ribbons for a bow and a velvet pumpkin.. There are also some Halloween twig picks sticking out the sides .
November Truckin' Along ..The planked piece is from Hobby Lobby .. I added the pretty plaids ..Lori Holt lace and vintage trim to the bottom .. a buffalo plaid bow .. some fall leaves and a little fall wood truck 
Fright Night .. Fat Quarter shops Mystery Halloween stitchalong .. I used a piece from Hobby Lobby .. I added the pretty plaids in the orange and black and the black and white ..The little trick or treat sign was from Walmart last year . I added candy corn picks and some Halloween ball picks ..
I also finished the model they used of Fright Night .. and this one was finished on a sign from Hobby Lobby ( fall section) that had the plaid already on the sign ..Halloween picks and a bow .. and of course the pretty plaids ..  

Happiness is Homemade was also a Fat Quarter shop chart .. for World Cross Stitch Day .. I finished it on a ceramic piece from Hobby Lobby .. Chelsea's Checks .. a bow and the little joy tobacco basket is from the Christmas section at Walmart 

 and of course here Holidays with he Housewives Gingerbread Ornaments!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Kat Morr said...

I love your YouTube channel and your designs!

Kat Morr said...

I love your YouTube channel and your designs!