Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ghoul's Garland ... Housewives Halloween


Good morning! 

This is Ghoul's Garland .. the last ornament in our first Housewives Halloween ! 

You can find it here in our Etsy shop!

 Or is it the last ornament? :)

Here are all 4 of them together ! I love them and can't wait to put up the Halloween tree!

These are Kimberly's from The Fat Quarter Shop .. hers are stitched on 14 count Chalkboard Aida .. with the Classic Colorworks floss.. I finished them the same way but with no hanging ribbon since she wants them just to sit in a tiered tray or bowl .. They are all finished with Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabric which is now available!

 

There is a special surprise ornament inside your Ghoul's garland to thank you for stitching Housewives Halloween with us! I have a friend  😊who needed a pug head for her special ornament and here it is for you to use too if you want to change yours!
Thanks so much for stopping by!




Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

OSUmommie said...

SOOO excited to stitch this! I now have EVERY.ONE. of your pdf's for my collection! Thank you!