Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Chalkfull Bloom #2

Good morning!
This is Chalkfull Bloom .. my collaboration with Hands On Design .. Stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me ..
It is stitched with the kit from Fat Quarter Shop .. she did change the jar from the red to the aqua color floss.. I finished it on sticky board .. I added aqua fabric to sticky board for the backing .. and then added bakers twine trim around the stitching . 
I glued it to this metal floral embossed bucket from Hobby Lobby ..I  added a bow to the handle and a daisy to the center of the bow

My Chalkfull bloom .. you can read more about that here 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

suz said...

love this! I recently purchased a wool ornament kit that uses a similar container. Now I'll need to paint that container and I will be able to use it with small cross stitch pieces as well! I love these jar ornaments! You are so creative!