Thursday, January 14, 2021

Hello Frosty!


Good morning! 
Winter is in full swing here in the Midwest!
The Mason jar is stuffed with a snowman! I swapped a couple of furniture pieces in the family room this week .. I switched our sofa table that was under the vintage window with the vintage buffet .. so now this table is under the vintage frame chalkboard!
Frosty is joined by his snowy friend and a fox! Cardinals have joined the winter fun alos!
Hello Winter found it's home on the table 
along with Ice.. Ice Baby 

The snowman/ deer print was from Hobby Lobby Christmas section 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Shelly Nichols said...

I see some new jar patterns in the future!