Friday, January 15, 2021

Love Lives Here .. What’s In My Cup



Good morning friends!

Love Lives Here is the sweetest little cottage surrounded by a rose garden! It is available here in our Etsy shop !

It is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss.. I found the wood heart with the metal vine at Walmart in the Valentine section .. The little roses on the bottom are from Hobby Lobby and backing fabric is Chelsea's Checks 
Fat Quarter shop is auctioning off my Finished  Bloom-topia on Ebay ..all proceeds go to Make A Wish .. you can find that auction here  πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: