Sunday, January 24, 2021

Valentine Tiered Tray

Happy Sunday friends!
For the first time I decorated my tiered tray for Valentine's Day! I usually do a Winter tiered tray .. which I did this year as well
but decided with the kitchen hutch being all red and white  that I needed a Valentine tray.


So I took all the Winter decor out 
and Valentined it up!


felt roses and mini rolling pin from Hobby Lobby 

I used one of our cup design " Love Lives Here " to add to this pedestal frame for the top tier.. I used the house .. took the roses from the bottom of thechart and moved them up and added a chicken to each rose from the April Truckin' Along chart .. the pedestal frame was from Michael's a year or two ago 
Valentine Rae Dunn mugs.. 
Heart wood bead garland and buffalo plaid hearts are from Hobby Lobby ..
little houses on the top tier are from Walmart .. wish I would have bought more than these 3 .. they are 
C-u-t-e!!! Little battery operated fairy lights are strung through all three tiers .. It is so fun and festive .. I am glad I switched the tray to Valentines!


 Thanks so much for stopping by!


Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love your Valentine tiered tray. How long ago did you buy the cute heart ceramic houses? I live in Canada so I am not sure we even got these this year.

Anita said...

Cute! I love your decorating! God bless!

Shelia Burton said...

Love your Valentine Tray. So pretty and those Valentine house are the most adorable decorations.

Cecelia said...

So cute! I’ve just found you and I’m watching all your videos on YouTube. Y’all are soo fun, I watch you while stitching❤️ I’m on a mission to but your charts love them❤️

The Surine's said...

The pink and red house, are they from hobby lobby or somewhere else?

Mary said...

No ceramic houses at my Walmart. Not much in decorations at all!