Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Rose Delivery ..Housewives Happy Hearts

Good morning! 

We are delivering Roses 🌹today... Rose Delivery  is available here in our Etsy shop 

I stitched Delivering Roses on 28 count Monaco evenweave that I dyed with Evening Blue Rit dye and then coffee tea dyed . I used all Classic Colorworks . "Chelsea's Checks" by Henry Glass fabrics was used for finishing ..The big felt rose was found at Hobby Lobby , along with the polka dot heart button.


Finishing tutorial ⬆


You can stitch this for an ornament for a Valentine tree or a small to decorate for Valentines day!! 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Wendy Howard said...

Everything is so beautiful. Many blessings.

vele5 said...

nice