Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Jolly St. Nick and Rudolph 2 ..Sip of the Season

 Good morning!
This is Jolly St. Nick and Rudolph stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me !
 I found this easel frame at Hobby Lobby in the chalkboard section ..I mounted the stitching on sticky board and also the red/white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabric on sticky board .. I glued them together and then glued them to the top of the frame..
My Jolly St. Nick and Rudolph finish is here  
I made a bow of red stripe ribbon ..added a wood snowflake that I painted off white .. and a little deer from the scrapbook section at Hobby Lobby .. I added some greenery under the bow for the final touch ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 



*** Our Amazon shop ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click  here ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: