Monday, January 18, 2021

April Truckin Along!

Good morning! 

Here is April's Truckin Along! 

April's Truckin' Along features the cutest bunnies with their radish and carrot growing operation! These will ship to shops February 1st .. for plenty of stitching time before April!

Stitched on 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..

I Finished April on the same black frame from Hobby Lobby .. I used black and white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. Lori Holt vintage trim in Pumpkin  The striped ribbon was from Walmart Christmas section and the felt carrot is a sticker from Hobby Lobby in the Easter /spring section .. Only one more left in the series.. May! I will be showing you another new release tomorrow! 

Thanks so much for stopping by .. and have a great day! 
Our Etsy shop 


 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This just might be my favorite in the trucking along series!