Monday, January 27, 2020

Christmas ABC #3

Good morning!
This is the third time I have finished a piece from the Prairie Schooler Christmas Alphabet ..This is Kimberly's stitching from The Fat Quarter Shop and my finishing ..
I stitched the word Christmas from the alphabet and here is that finish 

This was Chelsea's who also stitched "CHRISTMAS" 

We used the floss from our Be Merry floss pack 
You can find the chart here and Kimberly's  special floss pack here 
I found the finishing frame at Hobby Lobby .. I mounted the stitching to sticky board .. and mounted black buffalo check to another piece of sticky board . Then glued the 2 pieces together . I glued that to the back of the frame .. and then added large Lori Holt vintage trim in Riley Red over the top with cloud vintage trim on top of that

I made the bow with red and black buffalo check ribbon and white ribbon with black stitch lines .. a large glitter snowflake .. a deer ornament and a vintage Santa head top off the bow . I then added flocked greenery to the back of the bow ..
this weeks video 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

2 comments:

jules63rn said...

This is so adorable! Do you happen to remember where the vintage Santa was purchased? I love it!

Barb said...

What fun! Each version is very different but they are all beautiful!!