Sunday, January 31, 2021

Winter in the Hutch


Happy Sunday!~ 
The hutch in the family room is all wintered up! This hutch was a Craig's List find that I painted and distressed..
and it needs to be since we got about a foot of snow last night and today ..
and yes that snow blower got a good workout!

Lots of winter stitched pieces in the hutch ..

including  our Winter Berries from The Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine 

a vintage truck with a wooden winter house .. deer and bottlebrush tree
lots of winter greenery .. a wood pine tree.. white lights are strung through all the shelves 
the sign is from Target Dollar spot last year 

Next to the hutch the window with Frosty Forest and on the other side the Seasosn in Chalk .Winter 
I love the hutch all decorated for Winter but I also can't wait to fill it with Spring!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Sharon Morrison said...

Love your hutch display. Bless you for sharing your talent with us.

Meesh1957 said...

Great post! I don't miss the snow... Thank you for all the color in your pieces, it's wonderful.

Anita said...

It’s beautiful! I wish I had your ❄️