Monday, January 20, 2020

Chalkfull Snowy 2

Happy Monday !
This is Snowy Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design .. This is Kimberly's from The Fat Quarter Shop that she stitched and I finished ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

Fat Quarter shop has a club for the Chalkfull series so she used fabric ( 14 count chalkboard Aida) and all the called for floss .. I found this aqua frame at Hobby Lobby .. It is a picture frame so I took out the glass.. mounted a red gingham check fabric on sticky board and stuck that over the frame opening .. Then mounted the stitching on sticky board .. and glued that to the top of the red gingham piece ..  I made a bow from aqua gingham ribbon and red ticking stripe ribbon .. added another bow made for Lori Holt vintage trim and topped it with a red polka dot covered button ..some greenery picks were tucked in behind the bow .. Love how it is so bright for our dreary winter!
This is my Snowy .. mounted on the enamel piece I have used for the series ..
The crew has been hard at work on the next "jar" the jar portion is almost finished ... it is adorable and I cannot wait for you to see it! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Priscilla, that is the cutest! I love the faces of your Santa's and your Snowmen....they are just adorable! I can't wait to see your next one. I don't know how you do it all!

Sheila said...

I absolutely love your finish on Kimberly's stitching. The frame is just beautiful.
I am so grateful for the inspiration you give us. Without you I don't think I would have taken up cross stitching again and I am loving it. It was the best day when I followed that link to your blog and then to Stitching With The Housewives.
Hugs-x-

danielle said...

I have one of the chalkboard Hands On Designs that I want to do. Have the threads too. But I am still waiting on the fabric. It is backordered (I ordered the suggested fabric) but I am tired of waiting on it. Can I ask what these chalkboard examples were stitched on and what sizes they turned out to be?

Thank you