Friday, January 22, 2021

Bunny Bakery


I am so excited to share with you "Bunny Bakery" the last of our new releases shipping to shops February 1st!
 A lot of shops will have preorders so you can hop on those lists :)

The cutest bunnies are baking up a bevy of carrot treats  and of course no baking area is complete without a pedestal! :)
Stitiched on 28 count black evneweave with all Classic Colorworks ..For the finish .. I used a Flour canister from Hobby Lobby .. Chelsea's Checks .. black ric rac  .. and sticky board 
I glued all the little items to the cannister top.. all items from Hobby Lobby .
You will love having these bunnies to help you decorate for Spring!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 





Full of crafty and decorative items!



If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)







 

5 comments:

Anita said...

Oh MY MY MY! This is so precious!!! Can’t wait to get it!!!!!

Donna Sue said...

Adorable bunnies...my favorite!!

Stacie Risen said...

This stitch must live on my hutch 😍💕🐰💕 Thank you ladies! I just cannot wait to stitch it!

ShirleyG in MN said...

So stinking’ cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.