Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Tiered Trays of 2020

 

Happy Sunday! All colored text is clickable for more info!

Here is look back at all the tiered trays of 2020 ! First up is the Winter tray .. its full of snowmen!!
Next the Spring tray all decorated with bunnies and chicks!

Next I went with a farmhouse theme .. and loved it!

The patriotic tiered tray is always one of my favorites!




Sunflowers and bees
finished out the summer!



The Fall tiered tray 



The family room Fall themed tray 
From Fall we moved into Halloween ..
The family room tiered tray full of Halloween!


This tiered tray in the family room is filled with all things Christmas!


and the final tiered tray for 2020 was filled with vintage Santa mugs! 

Which one was your favorite?

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 






Full of crafty and decorative items!

 
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)





3 comments:

Andrea Schultz said...

Love the seasonal themed trays! My favorite, of course, is the patriotic one! ♥️ Thank you for freely sharing your creations! You’re very inspiring. ♥️��

debbie said...

I like the Easter tier and the patriotic one, it’s a tie! I finally found a tiered tray that I like, so now it’s time to stitch away!

memorybookmom said...

Those tiered trays are all beautiful, but my favourite was the one in the family room of all things Christmas!
Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!