Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Spring Tiered Tray


Happy Wednesday! 
Here is my tiered tray decorated for Spring! 

I found this tray at Hobby Lobby and used it for my Christmas and Winter tiered tray centerpieces and decided to use it for Spring instead of my usual galvanized tiered tray  !


I love Rae Dunn and built the tray around the spring mugs and one canister at the top !

wooden bunnies ..lots of chicks .. nests.. cherry blossom flower picks .. a couple vintage looking candy molds and a Fitz and Floyd Bunny ..It sits on my kitchen table inside of a buffalo check tray on top of a buffalo check table runner ..
It is so springy and bright I love it!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
Last years Spring Home Tour 


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it too!

Barb said...

The tray looks wonderful!! Very cheerful and Spring-like!

Helen L said...

It's so cheerful!! Love it! And my daughter found a whole section of Rae Dunn at a store she was shopping at in Sacramento! It's a 2 hour drive over there, but I can't wait to go see what they have! She picked me up a few things, one is a utensil holder that says "Stir Crazy"! Love the humor! So those will be my first ever Rae Dunn purchases: Thanks for the enabling! :-D Hugs, H