Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Freedom Delivery .. Holidays With The Housewives

Good morning!

Freedom Delivery is a new ornament for our Holidays with the Housewives series!  It's available here in our Etsy shop ..


The cutest patriotic  Santa and reindeer are stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..I finished it with Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. and Chelsea's Checks for the covered button .. I wrapped a piece of patriotic twill tape to the bottom.. topped that with Lori Holt vintage trim and a Santa and Reindeer buttons from Hobby Lobby .. The cookie cutter star button is also from Hobby Lobby..I added Lori Holt smaller vintage trim around the sides of the ornament.  

 You can see the video tutorial below 

 Our Christmas Home Tour 



Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Vquiltmaker said...

Beautiful decor! When did you start decorating? July?!! LOL.!! I just found your site and stuff. I am sew excited!!