Friday, December 11, 2020

Stars and Stripes Delivery


Good morning! 

We are delivering the Stars and Stripes Today! Stars and Stripes Delivery is available here in our Etsy shop 

The chubbiest flag bearing Santa stuffed in a truck will make a wonderful addition to your tree with Freedom Delivery  .. Both of them were finished with Priscilla's Pretty Plaids. and Chelsea's Checks for the covered buttons . Lori Holt vintage trim .. and patriotic twill tape .. The buttons were all from Hobby Lobby ..

the finishing video 





 

Thanks so much for stopping by...Have a great day! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: