Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Christmas.. It's A Long Story


Good morning! 
WE have 3 new releases for October!
 "Christmas" is coming ❤️
 This is our new "Christmas" It's A Long Story chart .. shipping to shops soon! 


all the necessities ..
 I loved stitching this one so much and was so excited to see it come to life!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: