Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Gingerbread Tree in the Kitchen


Happy Wednesday! 
I am loving having this gingerbread tree in the kitchen this year! This is the tree that I have always used for my chalkboard tree ..but I got a new bigger one for the chalkboard ornaments ..   It sits next to the hutch all filled with Christmas goodness!


you can see the ice skate tree int he dining room ..I usually put this tree up on a vintage wood crate .. but with the new hutch that didn't look right so it is on the ground this year . I got this tree a few years ago at Target .

I found the truck with the gingerbread at Hobby Lobby and just stuck it through the branches to hold it on 

I used our gingerbread ornaments from Holidays with the housewives.. you can find them here in our Etsy shop  .. the little mixer was from one of our viewers!


I used bottle brush  candy canes .. little kitchen utensil ornaments ( Hobby Lobby)


I also used Mrs. Claus from our What's In My Cup series ..

Candy Cane Coup another one of our charts is tied into the center of the tree.

I used a red check ruffle garland from Hobby Lobby ..and  the candy cane garland from this years Target Dollar spot .. I used little Rae Dunn mug ornaments ..The round Rae Dunn  look a likes were found at Walmart.. the little gingerbread hanging out the sides of the tree are picks from Michael's

the Mickey gingerbread came from our trip in October 
I just finished this Santa's Cookies ornament and had to put him on the tree! 

He is from our Jolly Housewives stitchalong with Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop .. you can find the finishing  below



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

disney@heart said...

That entire set up is perfect for the kitchen I would just sit in there and look at it. I really love the colors and all the gingerbread stitched ornaments, I'm trying to finish them right now.
Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Barb said...

Oh my goodness! Everything looks so festive. Taht gingerbread tree is adorable!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Looks so bright and lovely!