Saturday, December 12, 2020

Holiday Hen


Good morning! 

The cutest little Holiday Hen dressed in her red gingham Christmas dress is in our Etsy shop today! 

She is the perfect size for an ornament or for a little display piece! I stitched her on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. To finish her I used this barn from Hobby Lobby Spring shop .. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Lori Holt vintage trim .. I added greenery to the top of the barn .. bows from 2 different ribbons and a Joy small ornament from Walmart . Berries , greenery and a rusty bell I glued to the bottom of the barn

 Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Oh, My Goodness!!! I Love Her!! That is just Way Too Precious!!! Thank You So Much!!!!