Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Whipping Up Freedom

Good morning! 
Look at these two popping out of a patriotic bowl! 
This is Whipping up Freedom and it's available here in our Etsy shop!
Whipping up Freedom .Freedom Delivery  ..Stars and Stripes Delivery  They were all stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I finished them just like this video below 


The red/ white and blue trim is twill tape .. vintage trim  Finishing fabric is Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Chelsea's Checks .. buttons are from Hobby Lobby

 


Thanks so much form stopping by! 


 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: