Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Christmas Village 2020

Happy Sunday friends! This is our Christmas Village for 2020 .. 
There are 49 buildings .. an ice rink and a carousel included! 
Most of it is 3 layers high and it wraps around 2 Christmas trees in the living room 
The mayor of the village is always making sure things run smoothly 
This year we laid 3 strands of white lights behind the houses for more glow at night ..one of the strands is twinkle lights so that's even better !
There's Santa!

The mayor and the village watch dog .. :)
Mickey's water tower and a few Mickey characters are added for the kids .. ( and me ) :)
It is so pretty at night all lit up!
This  my husbands job for our holiday decorating ..
The ice rink broke this year .. so a new one was bought from Ebay .. which you can find at Menards 
You could go to the movies ..
or get gas for your car 
You can take a spin on the carousel ..

Christmas Home Tour 


Thanks so much for coming to see the village !
  Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Heather North said...

Your home is a magical Christmas wonderland. My grandma had a village like yours that filled up her front porch. Your village tour brought back wonderful memories. Thank you, Priscilla for sharing your home with us.

Shirley said...

Your home is amazing. It must have taken ages to decorate but so worth it.
Love it.

Barb said...

That adorable mayor is very interested in his job! I used to put 6 or 7 Halloween houses up. My DH thought that was a HUGE job. I am going to show him your wonderful village!! HA!

Anita said...

Your village and entire home is magical! Have a wonderful CHRISTmas!

Wendy said...

Visiting your house at Christmas puts a huge smile on face. The mayor and the watch dog look like they have everything under control!