Thursday, December 10, 2020

The chalkboard tree


Happy Thursday!
This is a new tree in the dining room to hold all the chalkboard ornaments! 

The chalkboard tree has been in the kitchen for a few years ,, and I decided this year I wanted to use that tree with a gingerbread theme.. you can see that tree on the other side of the wall and read more about that tree here 
 ,and I decided this year I wanted to use that tree with a gingerbread theme.. you can see that tree on the other side of the wall and read more about that tree here 
I found this white pencil tree at Michael's .. It's taller than the kitchen tree .. this one is 7 feet tall ..

I used white lights and buffalo check ribbons in red/ white and black / white .. red polka dot ribbons and candy cane stripe ribbons were also used .. 

Remember " Chicken Joy " she was our first Stitching With The Housewives Chart and she is available here for free .. 
Our Jolly July ornaments fit perfectly on this tree and I can't wait for next year to add more stitched ornaments to it! 




Thanks so much for stopping by.. and don't forget to check back Saturday for exciting Chicken Joy news!
Did you watch the Christmas Home tour? 
Have a great day! 
Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: