Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas in the Bedroom




Good morning! 
My master bedroom is all decorated for Christmas ! 

I love my tree this year even more than last year .. because of some super  clearance shopping last year!

I found some huge aqua ornaments at Hobby Lobby on clearance last year 90% off and also some garland from Michael's that looks like aqua feathers  
Look at Piper's cute dress!


I added 3 signs .. all from Walmart .. the tree is also a flocked tree from Walmart .. 
cross stitched ornaments .. Rae Dunn ornaments and homemade Rae Dunn inspired ornaments
red and white stripe ribbon woven throughout .. berry garlands and berry greenery picks 


To decorate the headboard I used flocked garland .. white lights .. a wool ball garland and a buffalo check tree garland both from Walmart 
On the dresser are  2 red lanterns are from Walmart .. A tree farm tray from Hobby Lobby .. and a glitter putz like house from Homegoods
The vintage farmhouse window is decorated with a coffee filter wreath and a white enamel sign 

Above is a tutorial to make a coffee filter wreath 

The tree sits on top of a vintage wood crate .. the sign in front is made from a gift bag decoupaged on a chalkboard 

Fresh cut tree sign is from Walmart .. Jack Frost's Tree Farm you can see more about here

The ticking stipe comforter from Wayfair .. red gingham  sheets Pioneer Woman ..Rae Dunn  pillows.. wall paint color ..Silver Strand Sherwin Williams .. Furniture is Paula Dean ..

I should have fixed the pillows after the 2 dogs rumpled them all up .. but this is real life with the 2 little maniacs :)


 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Last years home tour ⤵
Our Etsy shop 
Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

6 comments:

Jannie said...

Love it! Looks beautiful!

Shelly Nichols said...

It looks awesome! How could you not have visions of sugarplums dancing in your head in that room!

Donna Troutman said...

It's truly magical, and I love the addition of the aqua ornaments.

Preemiemom2005 said...

Love it....especially Piper's expression concerning her dress 😂

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Thank you for the bedroom tour...so beautiful. Love Piper in her fur collar dress. Your decorating gets me thinking outside the box for decorations. Never thought of using cute bags and re purposing them. Also, want to thank you for the 20% off on Monday small business shopping. There was a weird comment so I didn't leave a message on that day. I'm half way done with 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' and enjoying the stitching so very much. Love the lettering on that piece. Truly...THANK YOU. Patty McDonald

Barb said...

What a festive bedroom. It must be a joy to see each evening!