Tuesday, December 29, 2020

January’s Stitching With The Housewives Releases

Good morning! Here are the 3 new releases shipping to shops January 4th!
First up .. Be My Valentine! the sweetest house surrounded by a beautiful rose garden! you will love all the little details on this house .. I stitched it on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks 
for finishing I used a little chalkboard from the craft section at Walmart .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Lori Holt vintage trim 

Don't you love those roses!
Next .. the 10th in the Truckin' Along series ..March .. this was our exclusive for the Lela Mae retreat in March and the start of the Truckin' Along series

stitched on black 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss 

an aqua truck filled with a gaggle of chicks .. surrounded by a garland of spring tulips 

and last .. Bee Mine .. this one is finished on an enamel sign also from the craft section at Walmart .. Chelsea's checks in the red/ white  and Lori Holt vintage trim were used along with sticky board 


I stitched it on 28 count evenweave that I dyed with evening blue Rit dye , and then coffee tea dyed . Bees.. chickens ..roses and a bee hive are all included in this fun Valentine design! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: