Thursday, December 17, 2020

Farmhouse Christmas Tree


Good morning! 
Time for another tree! This one is in the family room and it's a Farmhouse Christmas theme ..
The topper is a metal chicken .. and she looks so cute up there!
This year I added our Holiday Hen to the tree .. and she looks adorable stuffed in the tree!
lots of enamel and galvanized "farmy" ornaments 
All of the Farmhouse Christmas ornaments from Little House Needleworks are on the tree..they are finished with black buffalo plaid picks with rusty bells from Hobby Lobby 



There are 2 trees .. one on each side of the hutch .. you can see more about the hutch here .. I found these trees at Walmart a couple years ago on clearance .. they are 5 foot trees .. and I think I might need to get taller trees to hold all the ornaments :)

There are black buffalo plaid rag garlands woven through the tree and also black and white buffalo plaid ribbons 


 Christmas Home tour 


Thanks so much for stopping by.. and have a great day!





Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: