Monday, December 14, 2020

The Prairie Schooler Santa Tree

Good morning! 
Here it is .. one of my favorite trees.  The Prairie Schooler Santa Tree!


This tree is one of 2 trees that is incorporated into the Christmas Village .. To achieve the height the trees  sit on the Rubbermaid bins the Christmas decor comes out of ..

I have all the yearly Santa's stitched except 5 .. 3 of them are started and hopefully one will get finished before Christmas ..

The only new ornament is this little guy from A Christmas Visit book #48

This year I changed up the tree topper to this enamel Santa sign I found at Walmart ..

I think it is perfect for the top of this tree!

In addition to all the stitched pieces .. there is white fur trim used as garland throughout 

Santa ornaments ..
buffalo plaid bows 
The little ABC Santa was a gift from a viewer ..
The bottom middle above was also stitched for me by a fellow blogger .. she wanted to have one of her stitched pieces on the tree!


The tree is a flocked prelit tree from Walmart .. and since it is flocked all the ornaments get flocked the minute they go on the tree!
and there you have the Santa tree for 2020! If you look really close you get a glimpse of the new stair railing in one of the pictures:) We have a railing!

 Have a great day .. thanks so much for stopping by! 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)