Friday, December 18, 2020

Snow Spangled Banner


Good morning!

Look at these cute flag hat wearing .. banner holding snowmen! This is Snow Spangled Banner and it's available here in our Etsy shop 


Here are Freedom Delivery .. Stars and Stripes Delivery and Whipping up Freedom with the new Snow Spangled Banner! And don't tell anyone but there just might be a little surprise with your ornament purchase :) These patriotic peeps are stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss 

 These cuties are ready to be stitched up for your tree! Finishing video below .. 


Thanks so much for stopping by.. have a great day!

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)