Monday, October 12, 2020

Hello My Pretties!

Good morning ..and Hello My Pretties! 
Halloween is here and I am loving it!
 This is the vintage buffet in the family room ..


 There is a tiered tray .. the wood pumpkins and ghost are from Walmart .. along with the upside down witch legs we used for our Basic Witch! There are 2 garlands .. the galvanized pumpkins and a fall leaves and berries .. orange twinkle lights are also woven throughout .. and of course there is a vintage scale with a Haunted Farmhouse sign ( Joanne Fabrics last year )


The chalkboard in a vintage frame hangs above the buffet and for a few years has been all about the Mason Jar .. This time there is a witch stuffed in it ..with her pet spider.. a cat peeking out of her Halloween bucket another black cat and of course she is holding her broom with a candy corn garland !
The cross stitched pieces are from Prairie Schooler .. Blackbird Designs .. with Thy Needle and Thread and Stitching with the Housewives ..
Isn't Halloween fun!?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Suzi4554 said...

I sure hope you are doing the witch and santa in the mason jar and any others you think of as charts. They're so cute.