Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fall Tiered Tray



Good morning!
The tiered tray in the kitchen is all ready for Fall! 
The tray sits in the middle of the kitchen table and gets changed out for seasons and holidays .. you can see more of the Fall hutch here 
The tray came from Hobby Lobby .. and I like it's size because it is the  perfect size for displaying Rae Dunn mugs! 
The top tier  wood pumpkins are from Walmart .. everything else I had from previous years .. 

Sweater Pumpkins .. grey gingham pumpkins .. a little vintage truck from Hobby Lobby on a little pedestal .. decorate the back side of the tray 
the tray is stuffed full with vintage looking sunflowers .. velvet pumpkins in white and orange .. fall picks .. black and white stripe ribbon .. Rae Dunn fall mugs ..greenery ... orange gingham pumpkins .. cotton branches .. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
oodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

disney@heart said...

Love that tray and all of the furry kids at the table. The tiered tray in the middle of the table is so adorable with the mugs, I think I will try to hunt that down because it can hold the mugs. Thank you for sharing and oh my did I miss my chart fix this week. I am using a piece of See's candy to calm myself.