Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Patriotic Tree

 

Good morning!
The patriotic tree in the family room got some new ornaments! 
This tree and the Farmhouse tree sit next to the hutch ..you can read more about the Farmhouse tree here and the hutch here 
All the patriotic ornaments are available in our Etsy shop here 
these trees were super cheap on clearance at Walmart a couple years ago .. I think they might need an upgrade to a little bigger size!
Under the tree I place this think American Flag painted board I found at a Church rummage sale a couple years ago 
The star is old but I did find it at Hobby Lobby 
Freedom Delivery 

Love this view with Up On The Housetop!



Whipping Up Freedom.. and  Freedom Delivery
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Chilton programs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.