Friday, December 4, 2020

Winter Joy .. What's In My Cup


Good morning! 

There's a cardinal in my cup! This is Winter Joy and it's available here in our Etsy shop 

Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss.. I finished it on sticky board and used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for the backing fabric .. also on sticky board .. I used a small tobacco basket ( Walmart last Spring_) I added snowy picks and sparkly greenery .. The little Joy tobacco basket is also from Walmart in the Christmas section ..
 
You will love this to add to your Winter or even Christmas decor! Happy stitching!

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Your cardinal is one of the best ones I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Buy best baby products nursery decoration wall decorations wall stickers online in Worldwide. We deliver the products from around the world at affordable prices. And Christmas Decorative at affordable price at lilchubbs