Monday, December 7, 2020

Vintage Kitchen tree



Happy Monday friends! 
This little tree in the kitchen ( not included in the 15 trees )  :) is filled with Shiny Brite ornaments..

The ornaments were from my husbands family and are perfect on this tree...

There is also a vintage Santa and Mrs. Claus ornament set I found thrifting  ont he tree..
the tree sits in a Rae Dunn crock that was gifted to me by our friend Jen :).. I add rolled up paper towels all around the tree stem to hold it in place 


I wired red candy cane stripe ribbon that I tied in bows to the tree branches and the top of the tree It sits up on a plate stand .. the plate stand has vintage Santa salt and pepper shakers .. and a Santa book form Michael's 
This tree showcases these vintage ornaments so perfectly .. I previously used them on one of the bigger trees but they just got lost since there's not a lot of them ..
One of my vintage scales holds a Rae Dunn mug sitting on a wreath .. A Rae Dunn baking dish and more Santa's fill out the vignette



 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the details! You really have a magical touch!

Anita said...

Oh my! This is my favorite tree of all! Gorgeous!

Donna Troutman said...

LOVE this vintage tree! Can you share where you got it?