Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas in the Foyer

Good morning! I can't believe there's only 4 days until Christmas! 



Today we are in the foyer .. There are 2 trees in the foyer .. This flocked pencil tree ( Walmart) and on the stairs a tree that I only used the top 2 sections and put it in this basket ..
The pencil tree is decorated with red/ black buffalo plaid and black/ white buffalo plaid ribbons and ornaments ..



the gingham word ornaments are from Target last year and also this year .. 

Our Jolly July ornaments are on this tree .. Gingham Greetings 2



Gingham Greetings 
The stair tree is decorated with little putz type houses .. there are also some of the Target wood house garlands and bottle brush wreaths ..
Above the tree is a flocked wreath I added this reindeer sign( Walmart) and ribbons to ..


Wew have a railing! .. It still needs painting but I love it and couldn't wait to decorate it! I added a flocked garland and white lights ..2 of the lanterns are still there :) there also needs to be trim installed around the bottom of the stairs .. but it's getting there!


Rudolph and Mr. Claus is the star of the show on the green cabinet in the foyer ..a coffee filter wreath hangs on the mirror ..
The Rae Dunn Merry Christmas sign was a gift this year for my birthday and I love it up there ..the letterboard sign at the top of the tree is from Walmart 



Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day! 


 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Your trees and home are gorgeous! Could u show us your photo tree up close?