Monday, October 19, 2020

Halloween Tiered Tray!

Happy Monday friends! 
I love to change out my tiered tray that sits on the kitchen table for all the holidays and seasons .. and this is Halloween! 

The top tier is reserved for the pumpkin Queen herself :) you can read more about her here  

the tiered tray is from Hobby Lobby .. the orange twinkle lights are from Amazon 

It's filled with Rae Dunn mugs .. velvet pumpkins .. buffalo check pumpkins .. the black cat is from the sawdust shop on Etsy .. the middle shelf black cat is from Walmart 
The witch beads are from Verbena Farmhouse ,, crows are from Dollar tree.. in the background is the hutch all decorated for Halloween .. you can see more of that here 

and the Halloween Home tour ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Our Etsy shop 

 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

That tray is so cute and I absolutely loved the home tour! You continue to inspire!

Wendy Howard said...

This is gorgeous as always! You are the decorating queen.

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

Your blog is my favorite source of inspiration. Thanks for sharing.