Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas Cookies 2020




Good morning!
Yesterday was Christmas cookie baking day ! 
Click on the colored text for recipes 
We didn't bake as many as we usually do.. but there is still a lot! 
We had an official cookie taster .. and he worked hard!
I use the Mrs. Fields sugar cookie recipe and also her gingerbread cookie recipe   
 
I don't add the raisins or use that icing recipe ..

For the frosting I use Wilton merengue powder .. and use the recipe that comes on the container ..


The cookie crew 
Santa's gingerbread men and gingerbread houses
His job was so hard .. but he worked all day ! :)
The jars are my favorites .. small cookies glued on with the royal icing 
Trees.. snowmen .. red trucks 

ugly sweaters and wreaths ,
In addition to these we made snowball cookies  and Rolo pretzel turtles

They are all packed up in containers ... but the kitchen still smells so good ! 

 are you hungry yet ? :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! have a great day! 

11 comments:

Darlene S said...

Oh my gosh, these are the best decorated Christmas cookies I have ever seen. Super cute and look so yummy.

Unknown said...

I must try your cookie and icing receipe, you have inspired me! When I was on the Wilton site looking up the incing recipe I saw these cookies, they have Priscilla written all over them! :) Merry Christmas!

https://www.wilton.com/sunflower-cookies/WLPROJ-9464.html

Missy’s Miracle Stitches said...

Oh my! These are gorgeous works of art! The recipients will be very lucky! Merry Christmas!

Cissa K said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Barb said...

Wow!That is one amazing collection of cookies!! Your cookie tester was adorable what good help you had!

ytsmom said...

Love your decorated cookies! I made Snowballs (Russian Tea Cakes) today!

theworldlinker said...

great cookies

Heide said...

These are amazing! I have always wanted to make cookies that look like this. I bet you house smells super yummy after making all of these. Thanks for sharing.

Jannie said...

I look forward to this all year every year! Unbelievable! I am in dismay over all you do. I mention that a lot. But it’s true! Amazing folks you are! Thx for giving us this delight for the eyes and soul.

Sandi Magle said...

That Mason jar cutter makes up adorable...I love that you layered the small cookies in there. All are very cute! Hugs, and loved this post not involving a needle, lol. Sandi

Chilton programs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.