Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Red Truck Tree


Good morning!
The other tree that the village wraps around is the red truck tree! 

This tree is full of ornaments with a truck / transportation theme .. there are some vintage station wagon ornaments and some campers along with many different colors of vintage trucks 
The buffalo plaid with a aqua truck is a serving tray .. my sister in law sent me .. I glued  ribbons to the back to hang it in the tree . The Christmas Tree Farm arrow is from Walmart 

The big red truck is also from Walmart .. as well as the buffalo plaid banner on the curio 
Those trees are exactly the same tree .. but the Prairie Schooler Santa tree looks a lot fatter! :)


This tree also sits up on a bin with the Village wrapping around. 
This is our Gingham Greetings truck that's available here in our Etsy shop 
There's Ronnie with a little part of Holly Jolly Farm my collaboration with Hands on Design
The aqua ornament is a gift box from Homegoods .. the topper is a book page topper ..with a buffalo plaid bow 
This is a Lori Holt design ..Bringing Home The Tree that I just stitched the station wagon and I added  Santa ..Ronnie ..Piper and Calvin 
Thanks so much for stopping by.. and I hope you have a great day! 
The Christmas Home Tour 


 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I musy try your sugar cookies and icing, they look sooo adorable! I saw this when I was on the Wilton site looking up the iceing recipe. trid to attach a pdf, didnt work heres the link. Merry Christmas!

https://www.wilton.com/sunflower-cookie-pops/WLPROJ-9289.html

Unknown said...

sorry wrong link (i'm new to this blogging stuff). Doesn't this cookie have Priscilla written all over it! :)

https://www.wilton.com/sunflower-cookies/WLPROJ-9464.html