Monday, September 21, 2020

Up On The Housetop


Good morning! 

This is Up On The Housetop our second new release .. shipping to shops October 5! EEK! I am so excited! Santa and his chickens are getting ready to land on the prettiest house in town! When this chart releases there will be a small chart of reindeer to replace the chickens on my blog! So fear not if you are not a chicken lover ( blasphemy) :) there will be reindeer for you!

It was stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. floss colors and frame sku are shown above 

Maybe he was mad there is no cat ? :)


I finished the piece on A Christmas decoration from Hobby Lobby .. The beads were included on the piece . I added a black buffalo check tree ornament(Hobby Lobby) .. 2 flocked pine cone picks ( Hobby Lobby)and a bow . I used our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the red and black buffalo plaid and the black and white buffalo plaid . For the black and white I ironed it into a long strip that I glued to the top of the red/ black . I also added some red/ white baker's twine to the top and bottom .


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Full of crafty and decorative items!



 

Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

I used to get your weekly you tube video but for the last 3 weeks now I haven't. How can I start getting this again

Wendy Howard said...

I love it all, Priscilla. So pretty. The closest cross stitch shop to me is in Pigeon Forge, TN. It’s about 70 miles from us. Of course, there are some chart at Hobby Lobby and Joanne’s, but I haven’t seen yours there.