Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Christmas in the Hutch

Happy Tuesday! Christmas is starting now! :)
The hutch in the family room is all decorated for Christmas! I got this hutch 3 years ago on Craig's List  .. it was hunter green and I chalk painted it off white ..and added new knobs ..


I decorate the hutch with cross stitch .. Department 56 Santa's .. vintage and thrifted pieces 
Santa Claus is coming to town on the Santa's mailbox has its place of honor on the bottom shelf ..
aren't these deer ornaments adorable stuffed in a vintage coffee can ?

Santa and the pups ..

On top of the hutch is a Merry sign with a plaid background I found on super clearance at Joann Fabrics last year ..There is a greenery garland and a couple Santa's up there too..
another vintage coffee can with Santa stuffed inside 
Rae Dunn platter Naughty and Nice.. The Home for the Holidays and Happy Holidays signs are from Walmart 

A buffalo check ball garland is draped across the bottom shelf.. I made the joy sign from a piece of wood and letters from Hobby Lobby 

The red gingham and red stripe trees are also from Walmart .. 
All colored text is clickable for more information

 You can find Santa Claus is coming to town here in our Etsy shop or in needlework shops 

thanks so much for stopping by.. have a great day!

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Barb said...

Everything looks so festive!!

Shelly Nichols said...

Love it!

disney@heart said...

Ohhhhh so Merry really lifted my spirits today, I really appreciate the time and love you put into your decorations and your patterns no please please get Calving back I know he wants to come backfire his treats and stitching.

micheal pan said...

I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342